Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hide-i-mals Game

Hope everyone had a great holiday season.  We sure did.  It finally snowed here in Michigan.  Hopefully we can get enough snow to actually sled. 

For preschool gifts this year Lisa & I came up with the cute idea.  We have tons of monsters left over from past projects.  I wanted to use them up instead of storing them around here. 

So, we made up these cute little "games" with the monsters. 


We simply took oatmeal containers and covered them with scrapbook paper.  Then I typed up the labels. 




We printed the labels and then shoved the monsters into their "caves".  The kids love this game which is just a version of hide and seek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...