<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://www.clickcutcreate.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
IndiPatterns: Mini Twinkle Toes for The American Girl Doll

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mini Twinkle Toes for The American Girl Doll

Proof positive that I have a sickness when it comes to crafts is my newest project for the day.  I just spent almost two hours making this tiny pair of "twinkle toes" for my daughter's American Girl Doll.  What a pain, but they did turn out pretty cute if I don't say so myself.  They were a much needed break from patterns for the day. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Love the dolls at AG:) said...

that is so cool. how did you make that?

 
At March 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM , Blogger boutiqueit said...

Thanks. The little shoes were a hige pain. Basically, I used a pair of plain shoes and then I ironed on a tranfer over the shoes that I printed out on my computer. Then I ironed on the gems. I have a tiny iron just for gems. It takes a while my the girls love them.

 
At November 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But HOW did you make it?

 
At December 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been shopping online for a week for a pair like this... know of anywhere I can buy some?

 
At February 23, 2014 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Pam Tivner said...

Adorable

 
At May 13, 2016 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Doll Life Productions said...

How did you make this Adorable shoes???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home