Sunday, November 14, 2010

Altered Domino Numerology Pendant Necklace

This is an idea that I had a long time ago after seeing an episode of the Carol Duvall show where the guest altered dominoes. I am not into making a tiny useless mini journal and wearing it around my neck, but I thought that it could be fun to make something that incorporated my love of the occult with an altered domino. I basically took the domino and stamped and inked the front with plain old permanent markers. I used a gold paint pen to "gold leaf" the edges of the domino. I left the back blank so that you could see the numbers on the domino. I did have to use the dremel tool to get the hole for my finding. Plastic dominoes give off the most disgusting gas when you are drilling them so I would not recommend doing it when you are pregnant. I then attached it to a card where I explained how you get your personal number and then information about your number on the back.

altered domino
altered domino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...