Monday, October 18, 2010

Easy Christmas Ornaments Crafting Roundup

I decided over the weekend that it is time to start Christmas Crafting.  This is partially due to the shows Lisa & I have coming up, but also due to the fact that I always find myself awake at 3am on Christmas Eve putting the finishing touches on gifts (sometimes even on Christmas morning.) I usually also have a stack of partially finished things that I just give up on.  Maybe I aim too high, but why not?

So, a few times a week I am going to start putting together some small treasuries of things to make from Christmas this year.  This roundup is simple, easy, and dare I say cheap Christmas ornaments.  Looking at these, I think that any one would be great for kids to make.  Kamille and Maggie would love making the beaded ornaments. 



Santa & Snowman Ornaments   Beaded Christmas Ornaments  Quilled Christmas Trees

Poinsettia Felt Ornament  Pompom Ornament  Snowman Glass Ball Ornaments



My Favorites - Handprint Christmas Ornaments 

I think that I will start making these every year.  What a wonderful way to watch your child grow up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...