Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Labor Of Love - My Newest Deluxe Felt Toy Patterns

These three patterns and tutorials took me forever to create.  Each one is inspired by my daughter and 2 nieces.  They turned out so cute.  I saw that everyone was making felt food patterns, so I wanted to make something a little different.  I went with a toy pattern.  There is a camp out, pirate adventure, and the doctor kit.  Next, I am going to work on my Cinderella Cleaning Kit.  I made one for a friend's daughter, but it needs some fine tuning.  Can't wait to figure out how to make a broom from felt and fleece.  That ought to take a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...