Thursday, February 4, 2016

Over 100 Sewing Patterns - One Price


I've decided to pioneer a new concept for my digital sewing patterns.  In addition to selling access to single patterns, I'm going to offer people access to all my patterns for one price.





With your purchase, you get access to my entire sewing pattern library. At $29.95 that makes each pattern about $0.25. 

The patterns print from your home printer onto standard 81/2'x11' printer paper. 

The patterns have tons of photos in the step-by-step photo tutorial to help you through the process. You can make these on a standard sewing machine. No serger required. 

Can you make items to sell using my pattern? Yep. You can make patterns in small scale production. What does that mean? Regular old people can use this pattern to make a little extra money through their etsy shops or at craft fairs, etc. It's not a pattern for large scale production. I love it if you link back to my shop when you do. 

Share Share Share - I love to see your work. #indipatterns for Instagram
Or post to my facebook page at www.facebook.com/indisewing. 

When you purchase, you will instantly receive a link and password to the dropbox where you can download any or all of the patterns. I add new patterns as I design them. Dropbox is a secure, online, file sharing program. It allows you to access files online and download them to your home computer.  You are granted access to all patterns for one year from date of purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...