Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Free Snack Bag Sewing Pattern for Easter

Head on over to my craftsy shop to download your free copy of this adorable carrot snack and treat bag sewing pattern.  You can make 2 bags with 1 orange and 1 green fat quarter and some satin ribbon.  The bags stitch up in under 20 minutes.  The downloadable pattern and tutorial have step-by-step, full color photos, instructions, and the printable pattern pieces.  I even teach you my super technique for fray proof seams without a serger or other special equipment.  In fact this is a basic pattern, easy enough for a beginner and can be sewn on the simplest machine.  Please share on pinterest or your blog with a link back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...