Sunday, February 16, 2014

Check out my craftsy shop to find this great pattern for free this February 2014

So, if you  have never checked it out, you should.  Craftsy is my new favorite website for finding all things crafty.  The patterns are available for instant download.  I've scored lots of free patterns and downloaded more than a few great patterns from other designers.  My favorite so far was a LaLaLoopsy pattern I downloaded for my daughter's b-day.  It was so simple to whip up.  I could have made a pattern similar myself, but sometimes its more fun to sew from a pattern someone else created.  

I'm giving this pattern away this month in my Craftsy shop.  The pattern is for the simple to sew plush wings.  My daughter just loved playing with these soft wings.  Bonus - they don't rip or snag like the fairy wings and there are no poky wires to cut little fingers.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...