<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://www.clickcutcreate.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
IndiPatterns: Pampering Patterns

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pampering Patterns

I am already starting to gather up ideas for this year's Christmas gifts. 

I just adore this free sleep mask pattern from Willow and Wolf.
If you are currently into crochet then I love this Harry Potter inspired pattern from the Leaky Cauldron.

Sew News Magazine offered up this great pattern for simple to sew slippers.  I see these in my future this year.
For those who crochet there are several great patterns for slippers here.
I got a package of these crocheted face scrubbers from Lisa last year and they really are worth the effort.  They take make up off like a champ.

You can check out Lilly's Left Hook for the tutorial.
Check out this tutorial/recipe for a great body scrub to throw into your pampering gift basket from Senn & Sons.
I can't wait to get started putting together some pampering gift baskets for Christmas this year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

What fun! Love the sleep mask, thanks for sharing the link!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home