Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Wreath Round Up

Despite seeing people putting up Christmas decorations, I still would like to put up a few fall decorations for Thanksgiving.  Here are a few easy to make fall wreath tutorials.
Burlap Ruffle Wreath tutorial

This is a really cute wreath and I love the flowers made from burlap.  Tutorial here.

Not the best photo here, but I do like this wreath.  If you looked at the last post you know that I love these twisted roses.  Here is yet another project with them.  Also, I love the little pendant.  Pendants are really in right now in the crafting world, so I think that this is a great little wreat.  Also, it looks really cheap to make out of leftover fall fabrics and a very inexpensive twig wreath.  Tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...