Sunday, September 4, 2011

Apple Peanut Butter Granola Sandwich

I saw this on Whole Foods today and I thought that it was really cute so I made my own with The Granola Tree's Cinnamon Raisin Natural Peanut Butter and Maple Walnut Granola.
 Above is the Whole Foods version.  They added chocolate chips. 
I used a mini turkey cookie cutter to take out the middle of my apples.  If you want a round hole, you could use the back of a piping tip to cut a little circle - or an apple corer.  Kamille loves turkeys so I though that it would be cute to use an animal shaped cutter.  They are actually a really cute and tasty snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...