Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sew Many Patterns

We are so happy to announce that our pattern line was recently picked up by SewManyPatterns.com. 
Check out her great website for the best of independant sewing patterns.  Also, she could really use the support of fellow crafters at this time as she has a severely ill family right now.  I think that as mom's we can all identify with the many rolls that we have to play in our daily lives: mother, daughter, sister, caregiver, wife, businesswoman.  Sometimes it is hard to keep all of the balls in the air.  My heart goes out to her and her family right now and I hope our readers will support her site in the coming months.  She is just a mom like the rest of us trying to make it work in this aweful economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...