Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School Roundup Week

I thought that we would spend this week putting together some roundups for back to school.  It really seems to be coming up fast.  I know I have been trying to get my little one back on her school sleep schedule. 

Today, I put together a round-up of backpack tutorials. 

The first tutorial is a simple string backpack from Mama Urchin.  Click here to go to the backpack tutorial.



This next tutorial is great because it uses an upcycled flour bag.  You could use any fabric you wanted, but I love the fack that it uses reused materials.

Click here to get the pattern from indietutes.

Here is another very simple backpack pattern and tutorial from The Sewing Dork.


This isn't a backpack for your kids, but I still love this project.  This little backpack is a gift bag or photo album.  I thought that it would make a great back to school gift for the teacher.

Creatin With Kristin Made this adorable backpack.  I think that I will make one for my daughter's preschool teacher in some more appropriate colors.  Click here for the scrapbook backpack tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I have the backpack on Pinterest discovered a great idea. Unfortunately, the link does not work to the tutorial, it is possible to get shut instructions?

    Love greetings Elena

    ReplyDelete

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...