Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Advice Journal

This is a great project from one of my favorite books - Yes, It's a Scrapbook.  This isn't really a scrapbook, but I still loved the concept.  I just picked up a little journal from the dollar section at Michael's.  I used the Cricut the cut out the letters and then added some other embellishements.  I also added tabs to the sections to divide the journal into multiple parts.  Each part is a section for different advice: Life, Love, Friendship, Career. 

Once the project was done, I added some ribbons onto the spine.  This is a great little baby shower gift.  I am going to make 2 of them for a friend's twins baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...