Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another New Years Favorites Cleanup - 100 Crocheted Flowers

This is a great site that I stumbled upon that has a round up of over 100 free crochet patterns for crocheted flowers



So if you love all of those crocheted headbands and scull caps, I'm sure you will be able to find at least one great flower pattern.

They also have over 300 free crocheted toys and doll patterns like this adorable little bird:
Check out some of the other great free crochet patterns:





 
Check out some of the 150 free crocheted bag and purse patterns:





What I always try to keep in mind is that even though a pattern might look sort of ugly or outdated because of the colors, yarns, etc, it doesn't mean that I cannot make it super cute and modern with a few simple changes - like color selection, handle choices, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...