Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Altered Clipboards

I love altered clipboards.  Don't ask me why, its just one of those weird things I like.  Here are some really great tutorial on making altered clipboards.

Personalized clip board tutorial
Cynthia Ewyer made this great countdown calendar clipboard.  This could be some cute for a birthday.

This is a great little teacher thank you gift from analteredstateofmind:


MishMash made this great altered clipboard also teacher themed.  What I love about this clipboard is that it uses cork board and has a place for sticky notes.  Plus, she used altered clothes pins.  Yes, I do love them and yes I know it's sick.


You can also use these little clipboards as adorable photo frames, esp. for teen or tween rooms.  This is a great craft project for young crafters.  I've done a few myself, mostly Twilight and other photo clip boards.  Add some magnetic strips to the back and you've got a great little locker organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...