Saturday, October 16, 2010

Great Gift Ideas for Guys

I found all of these awesome ideas on etsy for my little brother's 18th birthday/Christmas.  I think that there may even be a few ideas in here for my other brother.  I am always totally shocked at what is out there.  I LOVE the xbox soap.  Who knew?  I just spent $30 on the stuff for a b-day gift.  I LOVE it.  Can I say it again?

'My Brother's 18th Birthday' by c1h8r9is

Just a little treasury I put together as a semi shopping list for my brother's 18th birthday and Christmas. Teens are hard to shop for. PS - I featured this entire treasury on my blog www.boutiqueit.blogspot.com - good thing that teenage guys are not out reading craft blogs.

The B'etsy rawh...

$4.99
Tie - Turquoise Men...

$25.00
Custom Name Beer St...

$45.00
STORMTROOPER Gadget...

$16.00
2GB USB Memory Stic...

$59.95
Wine and Cheese -- ...

$10.00
CAFFEINATED SOAP Xb...

$15.50
27 Men's Fragra...

$11.00
ghetto blaster lapt...

$20.00
Gameboy iPhone Cozy

$25.00
2XL I Went Outside ...

$18.99
basic black bearded...

$45.00


Now I just need to come up with a kick ass gift card holder for the Amazon GC we are getting him and I will be all set.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is an awesome treasury! I have that T-shirt in blue and have worn it so many times, I think I need another! Thanks for including my Xbox soap!

    Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my tie!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

All photos and projects displayed on this blog are the copyright of Lisa Lamb & Sarah Cross. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us

About Me

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts