I have to admit that I am a little jealous when I see some of the really beautiful photos that other artists have of their wares. I try to make everything look nice, but photography isn't my strong suit. Plus, in Michigan we cannot take outside photos as often as other people. Half of the time it's raining or snowing.
I decided to give creating a more artful display a try for my new baby booty pattern.
For the close-up shots I brought a few pieces from my room out. An old jewelry box, a vintage handkerchief, some pearls, and an antique dish. I first tried to use a tea cup, but it just didn't look right.
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (8)
- ► 2014 (5)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (102)
09/12 - 09/19
- Saving Art
- How to Clean Your Iron
- Free Tutorial Fridays - No Sew Pumpkin Halloween C...
- Free Fabric Flower Tutorial, Tips, and Tricks
- Craft Roundup - Recycled Record Projects
- A Fun Little Recycling Project for Old Records
- Some Crafty Ideas for Halloween
- 1st Day of School
- Old Pattern New Booties
- Creative Photo Display For Our Crafts
- ▼ 09/12 - 09/19 (10)
All photos and projects displayed on this blog are the copyright of Lisa Lamb & Sarah Cross. Powered by Blogger.