Sunday, March 1, 2020

Boat Clutch Free PDF Sewing Pattern

I love this pattern because it's so versatile and easy to make.  It's a nice sized clutch that is great for day-to-day use.  You can also use more designer fabrics for a fancier purse.  I was actually thinking of trying it out with cork or wool just to see what other results I can get.

This style is made with home dec fabrics.  I like home dec fabrics for purses because they are much sturdier than run of the mill cotton.



I think there are so many possibilities with this little clutch.  I want to make a few with tassel pulls.

One trick I use to keep prices down when I am making purses it to buy my zippers in bulk.  You save so much money if you have a bulk stash of zippers in a variety of colors.  If you have never put a zipper in before, a clutch is great first project for that.   I put a couple of links in the post to where I get my bulk zippers and leather tassel pulls. 




Click here for the free sewing pattern download.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/IndieSewing

Tag me on your completed projects on Instagram. @indipatterns #indipatternsmade

I love seeing all the great ideas people come up with these patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...