Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sewing For Tweens

I'm having the hardest time getting my daughter to want anything I make anymore.  Now that she is in 4th grade she wants everything to be store bought.  I finally came up with a couple of new patterns for hats that she loves.
I came up with this Kawaii cat hat pattern that she just adores.  She loved the idea that she can add her own embellishments like pins and buttons.  

Same thing with the slouchy beanie pattern.  This one she was more interested in for fashion and wearing with different outfits to school.  These are so easy to make that I whipped up a few the other day from scrap knit fabrics I had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...