Friday, January 1, 2016

Free Toddler Legwarmer Pattern

It's been a while since I put a free pattern out there.  I was cleaning out some of my old patterns, looking for a few patterns to update, when I saw this old favorite.  Here's why I loved this pattern:  My daughter was very tall for her age.  He pants were always too short and the next size up would be too big in the waist and just slide off.  So, I made about 10 pairs of these little toddler leg warmers.  They covered the bottom of her pants and she thought they were fun.  
You can head over to my craftsy shop to download the free toddler legwarmer pattern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...