Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gifts for your Inner Geek

Ipod nano case tutorial from Whipup.


Kindle Cover tutorial from Harmless Color.  Once you see the basics of the tutorial you can easily adjust the sizing to fit any device you have.  I have a Sharper Image model and it needs a new cover so this is on my to do list.


iPad Cover.  I like the style of this cover with the extra pockets on the side.  The tutorial is from Sarah v. Sara. 
I just had to add in one more tutorial for the ipad covers because this one is so great.  This tutorial is from Smashed Peas & Carrots.
I love this laptop sleeve from Film & Thread.  It isn't your typical pouch and would make a great and stylish gift for any woman.  Tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...