Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gifts For the Cook

Here are some cute handcrafted gifts to give the baker/cook in your life.

Book Markers

I'm not hot on the design, but I love the idea.  I was thinking of changing the idea up a bit and making them look like little girls, one for each of my mom's granddaughters.  Tutorial here.


Click here to get this free apron pattern from Joann's.

Diva Dish Washing Gloves

Blue Bird Studio has a simple to follow tutorial for fancy dishwashing gloves.  I might make a few pairs this year.

Recipe Book

You can easily put together a family favorites recipe book for the cook in your life.  This one is based on a paper bag album, but the pages are already prefilled with recipes.
You can get a video tutorial on creating paper bag albums here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...