Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Jacket Tutorial

Friday was the first official day of autumn! Which just so happens to be my personal favorite season. The air gets colder bringing lots of new scents and sounds. It also brings to me a strong desire to cook and sew! Ahhh.... staying in and getting back to being crafting.
I LOVE FALL!!!!

So get your little one ready for some colder weather with our sweet instant download


After you sew up this sweet and easy jacket, try your hand at some homemade graham crackers.
Smitten Kitchen has an awesome and easy recipe for you guys to try.
Don't they look yummy?!?!?!


You can find the full recipe with some beautiful pics here.
HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...