Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gift Wrapping Tutorials

Whit Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought that it might be fun to put together a little post on some creative gift wrapping ideas.

I just loved these little cupcake boxes.  Check out the tutorial here.


Sprial wrapped DVD case tutorial.  What a fun way to wrap up a mixed cd or dvd of family photos for your mom.


No Sew Wine Bag tutorial


Newspaper Gift Bag tutorial
Purse Gift Bags Tutorial
Cupcake Paper Flower Embellishment Tutorial
I loved this gift wrapping idea.  You don't even need to be really crafty for this one.  See many more gift wrapping ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...