<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://www.clickcutcreate.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
IndiPatterns: Preschool Apple Cookies

Monday, March 7, 2011

Preschool Apple Cookies

This is a little set of cookies I made for the preschool open house.  They are a basic sugar cookie cut really think.  Then, I bake them per the usual recipe directions.  Once they come out of the oven I let them cool slightly.  Then, using the same cookie cutter, I cut a piece of colored marshmallow fondant (the recipe is on the blog) and use it to decorate the cookie.  Finally, I just piped an outline with white frosting to make them pop. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home