Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Crafts with Burlap

This is a special little post I am putting together with a roundup of crafts using burlap.  It seems to be a medium Lisa loves. 

You can find this burlap wreath tutorial over at Tatertotsandjello. 
Here is one more great burlap tutorial from Tatertotsandjello:



Here is a really cute tutorial for burlap place mats.  You could take this same concept and print so many different graphics on it.  I think that Lisa would love this with inspirational words printed on it for her dining room table.  Think about using your Cricut to cut out stencils. 
Check out the full place mat tutorial over at gomakeme.

This is a cute little tutorial for burlap favor bags


Here is a nice burlap bunny tutorial in honor of Easter from Someday Crafts.  If I don't start my Easter projects now, they won't be finished this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...