Monday, January 3, 2011

Snowman Milk Glasses

So, this morning I was freakishly checking Bakerella's blog (like I do everyday!) and the first thing I saw almost made me choke on my coffee!
These little snowman milk glasses have got to be the cutest edible thing that I have seen in some time! How easy to put together!!
My kids would flip if they woke up to these this Saturday!!!! or anyday for that matter:)


She suggests using these glasses from Target.
Even better no trying to track down the cute little glasses!! Please leave a comment with pic if you decide to try this one out!! I'd love to see hwat you all come up with! This would make a great preschool Valentine's treat if glued somke heart shaped button to the front of the glass. Or just make it easy and slap some cute stickers on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...