Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get a Jump on Easter with Some Easter Tutorials

This is a very simple bunny to sew and is a great way to use up scraps or to make from fat quarters.  Check out the Easter Bunny Tutorial here.

Two Straight Lines Created this cute and sew simple Easter Bunny Toss Game Tutorial:


This is another fun tutorial from The Purl Bee for some cute little Easter Bunny Finger Puppets.

This is a finger puppet tutorial more aimed a kids creating them.  So, I am thinking make up a little craft kit for the Easter basket or as an Easter brunch party favor for each of the kids with everything they need to make these cute little finger puppets. 
Here is a cute Easter Felt Quite Book Tutorial.


Here is a fun tutorial on some awesome nail art for Easter.  I don't paint my nails, but I think Kamille would love it.

Here is an Easter Egg Crayon Keeper Tutorial.
Hoppy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...