Thursday, November 25, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pet Clothes


See Zhu Zhu Pet Clothes and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

I am well aware of how sick this project is, but what can I say?  This is on Kamille's want list for Christmas.  I actually just made about 3 dozen of these crazy little outfits for Belle, Maggie, and Kamille.  Zhu Zhu pets are an insane doorbuster at Toys'r'Us tonight - 3 for $10.  Everyone knows that I despise imported toys, but I have to give in on a few items on the Christmas wish list because Christmas is about spreading holiday cheer and magic, not forcing my kid to give up her Christmas wish list for my personal political beliefs about the trade deficit. 

You can check out my full tutorial for all of the clothes shown at Cut Out and Keep with the link above.  They are actually kind of fun to make because you can use up all of those little scraps of fabric and ribbon.  I might even pick up a couple pieces of the new Disney trims or some Christmas trim to make a few more outfits.  I also made a carrying case for the outfits to help them stay organized.  Maybe I'll post the pattern another day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...