Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Paper Bag Album Layouts

Lisa and I had a blast getting together last week and making about a dozen of these love and Valentine's Day themed mini albums for our MadAboutScraps shop.  I am personally going to use one for preschool Valentines Day Party photos.  Kamille might also give one to her preschool teacher as a Valentine's Day Gift. 


 I made a pocket by cutting the mats in half on a diagonal.  I used gems to make it look like it is attached with brads.
 I layered up some prima flowers for dimension and used a large brad for the center.


 I love to embellish my tags with some simple stickers. 
Instead of using ribbons for the pull-out pocket pages, I used stickers to create a tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...