Thursday, March 26, 2020

Craft Care Package free for 2 weeks

Just when we are all about to go crazy from this social distancing one of my favorite websites is giving away a free 2 week subscription to all their online crafting classes.  I have learned so much from these classes and they sell a selection of my most popular patterns in their online marketplace...plus a couple that a cute freebies.

Craft More Happy Moments with our FREE Creativity Care Package 3/26-4/9/20! Watch over 1,300 creative education classes ranging from sewing, cooking, family crafts, and more!

I really recommend checking it out.  People often ask me how I can stay same having such an incredibly stressful and depressing job.  It's self care people and having hobbies is one of my top self care go tos.  My grandma always used to say "there is no such thing as boredom, just boring people".  I really took that to heart.  I am never bored because I have nurtured a lifetime love and learning and artistic expression.  My parents indulged every single creative whim my sisters and I had - from basket weaving, to ceramics, to jewelry making.


My current obsessions are baking and sewing, but I also made all my own patio furniture, put in a potager garden, and am keeping up with my bullet journal.  I'm staying sane in this crazy time because I have stuff to do at home...also lots of hiking.


My kid is making a diamond picture, friendship bracelets, learning water colors, doing origami, making us work at homers lunch every day, baking treats, sewing (she made an adorable cat bed yesterday).  Because I spend less time working about the messes and more time letting her explore creative outlets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Cork Fabric

So, I am not an expert in this - based on using it for one project.  However, I did a lot of research before buying it and watched quite a f...